The window containing the list of messages gives the user the option to change the set of columns, their order and sorting.
To select the columns to be displayed in the panel, click the button, and a context menu with a list of all available columns will open. By checking the required items in this menu, the message list will be rearranged according to the selection.
The following is a description of the available columns that can be displayed in the mail list. You can sort the list of emails by these fields.
• Icon for thread.
• Icon to indicate that the email has been read.
• Icon to indicate the flagging of an email.
• Icon to indicate whether there is an attachment in the messages.
• Email address and (optionally) the name of the author of the email.
• Date and time when the server received the email, accurate to the second.
• Address of the sender specified in the From field.
• Recipient of the email.
• Correspondent is the person with whom the mail owner communicates; for example, in the , this is the value of the field, in the , this is the value of the field.
• Sorting by spam tag.
• Date and time of receipt of the letter by the client to the nearest minute.
• Local date when the sender sent the message.
• Text description of the current state (, , etc.).
• Size of the email.
• Tag name.
• Name of the account.
• Text description of the importance of the message (, , etc.).
• Unread messages.
• Number of emails in the thread.
• Used in global search results, mode Show results as a list.
• This field contains the order number of the email.
• This field contains a button for deleting an email. If you click it, the email is deleted from the list.
By default, the columns of the message list have a certain sequence. To change the order, drag the column header to a new location, and the list will be rearranged according to the updated column order. To return to the initial settings, click the button, then in the context menu select .
The column by which the list is currently sorted is marked by an arrow. The symbol indicates sorting in ascending order, the symbol indicates sorting in descending order. Click on the column header to sort by this column. Click the column header again to change the sort direction.
You can apply the current settings to other folders. To do this, click the button, then in the context menu select . Then select or . A dialog box will appear on the screen.
Click OK, and the settings will be applied to the selected folder.