To open a file in preview mode, select it in the file list and click > . Or right-click to open the context menu and select the View command.
In the mode, you can work with files using the control items on the upper and lower parts of the screen:
• Use the button to print the file. Spreadsheets in internal formats are automatically divided into pages when printing. Use the spreadsheet editor to divide the document into pages according to your preferences.
• Use this button to download the file.
•: Use these buttons to show the previous or the next document from the file list of MyOffice Documents.
• Open the file for editing (if you have the permission or higher) or viewing (if you have the permission) in the editor. The button is displayed only for files in internal format.
• Convert a copy of the viewed document in external format to internal format and open the file for editing in the editor. The button is displayed only for external format documents.
• Close the file opened in the mode. To leave the mode, click the key on the keyboard.
•An information box containing the current page number and the total number of pages in the document opened for preview. For spreadsheets, it is possible to select the sheet displayed in the preview (if the file contains several sheets).
•: Zoom in or out the file while previewing.
For audio and video files, you can view, listen to, rewind, and download the recording.
For spreadsheets, you can view the full contents of a cell, as well as the notes to cells. To view the notes, hover your mouse over the cell with a note (marked with a small green triangle in the upper right corner). For cells with formulas, the result of the calculation is displayed but not the formula itself.
When you view text files in external formats (that is, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt,.ods, .txt), external format spreadsheets, and internal format spreadsheets (.xodt), you can select and copy the text to the clipboard. The data is copied to the clipboard without formatting.
If a file was edited by another user while previewing, a notification will be displayed to inform you that there is a new version of the preview page.