Once MyOffice Private Cloud is started, you will see the welcome page of MyOffice Private Cloud with the following elements:
• and fields
• hyperlink to recover the password. Users can also restore the password by themselves. To enable this feature, contact the system administrator.
• hyperlink to open the user registration form. User can register by themselves. To enable this feature, contact the system administrator. You must have an access key in order to be able to register.
• hyperlink to find out more about the product Terms of Service.
• hyperlink to find out more about the product.
•Interface language switch button.
• button. Clicking this button will open a window containing the contact details of the technical support service and the hyperlink (if an email client is connected). When this hyperlink is clicked, the default email client set in the operating system is opened and an email to the technical support is created. The email will also contain necessary technical details about the current status of MyOffice Private Cloud.
You can also see a red banner set up by the system administrator at the top of the page. To close it, click the button on it. For more information about the banner content, contact your system administrator.
When the home page opens, the default interface language is set to the language settings of the user's browser. If multiple languages are specified in the settings, the system selects the most appropriate of the available languages. When you log in for the first time, the interface language of the start page will be automatically set in the user's profile.
1.Click the interface switch button on the right upper corner of the welcome page.
2.Select the preferred language from the list.
To log in to MyOffice Private Cloud, do the following:
1.Enter your login into the field.
2.Enter your password in the field.
The user will not be able to log in in the following cases:
•User entered an incorrect login or password.
•User is removed from the system.
•User is blocked in the system.
•User is trying to log in with an expired password. In this case, the user will be redirected to the password change page.
If the password was entered incorrectly more than five times, an additional field will appear on the screen to enter a security code (CAPTCHA). This code is required to ensure protection against harmful attacks of automated services (including bots, spam, flood). To change a CAPTCHA picture, click . Enter the CAPTCHA text and repeat the authentication procedure.
If you forgot your password, use the password recovery option.
If you have successfully logged in to MyOffice Private Cloud, the main navigation page of MyOffice Private Cloud will be displayed on the screen.
1.On the welcome page of MyOffice Private Cloud, click the hyperlink.
2.On the page that opens, enter the access key obtained from the system administrator in the field and click .
3.If the access key has been successfully validated, the user registration form will open. It is necessary to fill in the following boxes:
• User login for logging in to the system.
• and User data that will be displayed in the profile.
•and The password to log in to the system.
• Additional email address which is used to restore the forgotten password.
4.Check the box to accept the application terms of service. Click the hyperlink to read them.
The requirements for the password length, complexity (minimum number of digits, special characters, lowercase and uppercase letters) are set by the system administrator. If the password does not meet the specified requirements, the corresponding error will appear.
If any of the sign up form fields contains invalid data, it is highlighted in red, and an error message is displayed below. Edit the field content according to the system message. If the field content is still in red, contact your system administrator.
If the sign up is successful, the main navigation page of MyOffice Private Cloud will be displayed on the screen, and a welcome email with sign up parameters will be sent to the email address specified during the sign up procedure.