Message composer window toolbar looks as follows:
To send the current email, click the . If you have not filled in the mandatory fields in the letter, the button will be unavailable. The mandatory fields are , . If the field is blank, the following message appears on the screen when sending the email.
Click if you confirm sending the email without subject, click if you want to cancel sending the email and return to editing it. If you selected the option when choosing the attachment and then did not select the attachment, a message will appear on the screen when you send the email.
Click the button if you want to send an email without an attachment, if you click , the sending of the email will cancel and you will be able to add an attachment to the email. When the email is successfully sent, the email editing window will close and the email will appear in the folder or .
In order to check and correct spelling errors in the current letter, click on the button . The Check Spelling dialog box for the current email will appear on the screen.
This dialog box allows you to check and correct possible spelling errors in your writing using the suggested options. The Check Spelling box contains the following fields and controls:
• The current word with the detected error.
• Check the entire letter again and start with the first misspelled word.
• The suggested replacement variant.
• Check the word contained in the replacement input field.
• The list of possible corrections.
•: Replace the misspelled word in the letter with the suggested variant and move on to the next error found.
• Skip the current word and go to the next error.
• Replace all misspelled uses of the current word in the letter with the suggested variant.
• Ignore all incorrect uses of the current word in the letter and move on to the next error.
• Add the word to the Personal Dictionary, so that it will not trigger an error later on.
• Edit the Personal Dictionary.
• Select the writing language, the current language can also be selected by opening a pop-up menu by clicking on the arrow to the right of the button .
If there are errors in the letter, the words that contain errors will be underlined with a squiggly line. To correct the errors, open the dialog box . The input field will display the variant of the word replacement with an error. If you are not satisfied with the variant, select the appropriate variant from the list, it will appear in the . In addition, you can change the text manually and then check it by clicking the . When the field contains a word that is ready to be inserted into the email, click the button, the word will be replaced in the original text of the email. If the misspelled word appears more than once in the body of the email, you can click the , and all occurrences of the misspelled word will be replaced by the correct one. If you do not want to make corrections to the word at this time, click or . If you are sure that the word is spelled correctly, but an error occurs, it means that the word is unknown in the current dictionary and there is an opportunity to add it to the Personal Dictionary.
To add a word to the Personal Dictionary, click , and it will be marked as error-free. To edit the contents of the Personal Dictionary, select the . The Edit Personal Dictionary dialog box will appear on the screen.
The Personal Dictionary dialog box contains the following fields and controls:
• Field to enter a new word in the dictionary or edit an existing one.
• A complete list of words contained in the Personal Dictionary.
• Button for adding a word from the field to the dictionary.
• Button to delete the selected word from the dictionary.
• Close the dialog box, when you close it all the changes will be applied to the letter. Newly added words will be considered to have no errors, and removed words will be highlighted again in the text of the letter.
In the letter Toolbar, there is a button and a button to the right of it to select the saving option (). Click the format selection button to set the saving setting for the current email. The following options are available:
• Saving the contents of the message to a text file. When you select this setting, the Save File dialog box opens.
• the letter is saved in the Drafts folder.
• The email is saved in the Templates folder, if the folder does not exist, it will be created in the Local folders section.
If the required format is already selected, click the button, and the file will be saved in the preset format.
You can add attachments to an email message that will be sent to the recipient along with the email. To attach an attachment to an email, click the button at the top right of the window. An open file dialog box appears where you can select the file you want to attach. You can select more than one file at a time.
There are three types of attachments that you can customize using the button to the right of the Attach button. When you click on the arrow, a pop-up menu appears on the screen with a choice of options:
• File attachment, selecting this option opens a file selection dialog box, after selecting one or more files the attachments pane opens with a list of selected files. You can also drag a file from the system window into the attachment area of an email.
• Link to the file for download, when you select it, a dialog box opens to enter the link. If the link is incorrect, you will not be able to save or send the email.
• A personal card is attached to the letter.
• Display an attachment reminder before sending an email (see the message description in Send a letter).
Additional actions with attachments are described in Attachments.