You can print:
•The selected part of a document.
•The entire document or its individual pages.
1.Select the text that you want to print.
2.Right-click the selection with the right mouse button and then click .
To print the entire document or its individual pages:
•On the menu, click .
•On the File section and click the arrow to the right of the (Quick Print) button. In the drop-down list, select Print.
The dialog allows you to select print options and customize output properties.
The dialog box contains the document preview panel.
Use the following buttons to preview your document:
• and : Decrease and increase the size of the document in the preview area.
•Fit: Automatically sets the scale to fit the preview area.
The selected scale does not affect print borders. The tool is intended for a detailed print preview of the document content.
• and : Move to the previous or the next page of the document.
For ease of viewing, you can expand the window to the required size by moving its borders.
The options described below are available within the dialog box of "MyOffice Text":
1.elect a printer from the drop-down list.
2.This option is only available in Windows OS. Click the to open the system dialog box. The appearance and content of the dialog box depend on the printer model selected in the field above. The changes have applied at the dialog box are also displayed at the corresponding fields of the dialog box.
3.rint the document in shades of gray. This option is only available for printers that support color printing. If the selected printer does not support color printing the check box is unavailable.
4. Allows you to set the number of the to be printed. Use up and down arrows to select the required amount of the copies.
5. / The option is available when the number of copies is more than one. You can set the order of page grouping during the printing:
• Pages are grouped by the copies (1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3).
• Pages are grouped by the number of the pages (1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3).
6. To set the area to be printed, select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu:
• Print all the pages of the document.
• Print the page that is visible in the current view.
• The print option is only available after some part of the document is selected. For more details, see Print Selection.
• Print the selected pages. The required page numbers or/and page ranges are listed in the field below. They can be specified as:
oIndividual page numbers. For example: 5, 10, 12.
oThe page ranges indicated using the hyphen “-”. For example: 1-8, 10-11.
oPages from the beginning of the document to the specified page in the . For example, if you type , pages 1–3 will be printed.
oPages from the specified page to the end of the document in the . For example, if you type , and the document consists of 6 pages, then pages 3–6 will be printed.
7. Allows you to specify whether you want to print odd or even pages. The check box is enabled when the option is selected in the box. Under the , select one of the options:
• Print all the pages of the document.
•The and options are intended for printers that do not support double-sided printing. You can print the front sides of all the pages, turn the printed pages over, put them back into the printer, and print on the back sides.
8.you to print on both sides of the paper. Under the , select one of the options:
• Print on only one side of the page.
• Print on both sides of a sheet of paper where paper flips along the long edge.
•Print on both sides of a sheet of paper where paper flips along the short edge.
Print settings that are not supported by the printer are not available in the dialog.
Click to print the document or to close the window.
You can print a document with one click using default settings and without opening additional windows.
The following settings are used for Quick:
•Default print settings.
•The last printer used. If you did not use printer before, the default printer in your system is selected.
To quickly print the document, follow these steps:
•On the Toolbar, select the File section and click the (Quick Print) button.
•On the Toolbar, select the File section and press the arrow to the right of the (Quick Print) button. In the drop-down list, select Quick Print.