By using the notes you can add any additional information to cells in a spreadsheet. Use the notes when you edit the same document with your colleagues to share your comments without changing the contents of the spreadsheet. Cells with notes are marked with a triangle in the upper right corner:
Cell with a note
Each note is added to a particular cell. To create a note, use the following guidelines:
1. Add a note by one of the following ways:
•Select the cell. On the menu, select .
•Select the cell. On the Toolbar, select the Insert section and click . In the opened insert pane, click the (Note)`.
•Right-click a cell and select in the context menu.
2. Enter the text.
3. Click the Esc key or click outside the cell to finish.
To edit a Note, use the following guidelines:
1. Click the cell to open the Note.
2. Enter the editing mode using one of the following methods:
•Right-click a cell and select . The pointer will be set on the first paragraph of the Note.
•Place the pointer in the desired position manually.
3.Edit the Note as needed.
4.Click the Esc key or click outside the cell to finish editing and close the Note.
The following commands are available in the context menu when editing a Note:
• Insert: Insert data from the clipboard history (if any).
• Copy, Cut: Copy or cut the selected text fragment or the entire text.
To delete a Note, right-click the cell containing the Note and select in the pop-up window.