To go to the link, simultaneously press Ctrl and left-click the link. The page will open in your default browser.
To insert a text link, follow the steps below:
1. Select a cell where you want to insert a link.
2. Insert a link in one of the following ways:
•On the menu, click Link.
•On the Toolbar, click Link.
•Right-click the selected cell and select the Linkoption from the context menu.
•On the Sidebar, click Insert > Link.
3. In the Link pop-up window, enter the URL in the URL box.
4. In the Text box, enter the text to be displayed instead of the link.
5. Click the OK button to insert a link or Cancel to cancel the insertion.
To ensure that the link is active, enter its URL and the protocol. For example:
You can also insert a link without opening the Link window:
1.Enter the editing mode in the cell where you want to insert a link.
2.Enter the URL.
3.Press Space or Enter.
MyOffice Spreadsheet can automatically recognize and make active the following link types:
You don't need to specify the protocol for these types of links.
MyOffice Spreadsheet allows inserting several active links into one cell. To insert multiple links into a cell, use one of the methods described above.
To edit a link and the URL text:
1.Select a cell containing the link that you want to edit.
2.On the context menu, select .
3.Change the link as you need.
4.Click OK to save the changes or Cancel them.
To copy a link, right-click it and use the Copy link address context menu command.