To go to the link, simultaneously press the Ctrl key and left-click the link. The page will open in your default browser.
To insert a text link, follow the steps below:
1. Select a cell where you want to insert a link.
2. Insert a link in one of the following ways:
•On the menu, click Link....
•On the Toolbar, click the (Link) button.
•Right-click the selected cell and select the Link...option from the context menu.
•On the Sidebar, click the (Insert) button > Link.
3. In the Link pop-up window, enter the URL in the URL box.
4. In the Text box, enter the text to be displayed instead of the link.
5. Click the OK button to insert a link or Cancel to cancel the insertion.
To ensure that the link is active, enter its URL and the protocol. For example:
You can also insert a link without opening the Link window:
1.Enter the editing mode in the cell where you want to insert a link.
2.Enter the URL.
3.Press Space or Enter.
MyOffice Spreadsheet can automatically recognize and make active the following link types:
You don't need to specify the protocol for these types of links.
MyOffice Spreadsheet allows inserting several active links into one cell. To insert multiple links into a cell, use one of the methods described above.
To edit a link and a URL text:
1. Select a cell containing the link that you want to edit.
2. On the context menu, select Link....
3. Change the link as you need.
4.Click the OK button to save the changes or Cancel to cancel them.