Cloud work provides the following opportunities:
•You can create and edit .xodt files together with your colleagues, and track changes in real time.
•You can download, upload, and save the following file types:
•Audio and video files
In the Cloud, you can access the following folders:
• The folders and the files created by other users and shared with you.
• The folders and files shared by one or several groups or all employees of the company.
• The folders and files flagged as important by the user.
• List of recent documents that the user has opened from the Cloud.
• The files deleted by the user.
To start working in the Cloud, log in to your account.
To log in to the Cloud:
1.In the Command menu, click > > .
2.In the window that appear, enter your login credentials:
• The email address that you used when registering with MyOffice.
• The password that you used when registering with MyOffice.
• The server address of your organization. This box is filled automatically.
When you reopen the application, authorization in the Cloud is automatic, provided that the credentials are valid and the authentication server is reachable.