- Have data presented in any interactive format best suited to your analytic needs: diagrams, tables, or a cartogram of Russia.
- MyOffice Analytics makes reporting easier for staff while upgrading the analytical quality of reporting.
- It requires no servers or network connection: the data is stored and processed on user PCs under your full control.
- Included in the current license prices for MyOffice Standard and MyOffice Professional.
- Find the right commands up to 2.3 times faster*. Now all commands are right on the toolbar with no tabs. The web-based version has them clustered into a single row; the PC app has them in two rows.
- The new toolbar is adaptable to the processor window size.
- The lineup of sections on the toolbar will change according to the object you are working with at the moment.
- The web-based version has an added "Edit" drop-down menu on control panel: adjust the way edits and comments are shown, accept or reject changes.
* compared to the previous version, according to the research findings of the usability lab at ITMO University.
- Open, update, and save documents containing consolidated spreadsheets with data groups.
- Apply filters selectively by group.
- View documents in spreadsheet style (XLSX and XLS formats).
- Edit data in the Spreadsheet object, add columns or rows (with reformatting where necessary), use sorting and filters.
- The desktop processor has the added option to change spreadsheet headings.
- The event time on the invitation will appear according to your time zone.
- When you select an event's end time you will see the event's duration.
- The default interval for event time planning is 15 minutes.
- The Create Event window now has a prompt on the Available/Busy function.
- You can recall a letter from hidden copy recipients.
- Easier desktop mail client and authorization window interface.
- No more manual cleaning of the profile folder when updating to new app version.
- Insert new objects in text or spreadsheet files: rectangles, ellipses, triangles, diamonds, curved angles, stars, hearts, parentheses, arrows, bubbles.
- Move the object around with ease, resize it, insert and format text, change the flow of text around it in the word processor.
- MyOffice Document API now supports C# and Python 3.
- MyOffice Document API now has the option to bring up the settings window for export to PDF (print in PDF).
- Create new add-in types: with dialog window to send doc to print, and with pop-up window containing an informative message.
- The AMP comes with new options added to the current-release web-based processors.
MyOffice Spreadsheet for PC: select pages to print, work with structured references, export data to TXT with dividers and tabulation symbols.
MyOffice Text for PC: hyphen symbol changes to dash automatically.
MyOffice Text for Android: use scroll bars and "Back to Previous" button for faster document navigation.