In the View mode, the presentation is open for viewing.
The presentation contains the following elements:
To start the full-screen slide show, click the Slide show button on the Control bar. Or click View > Slide show.
You can manage your presentation in full-screen mode by using the Control bar that pops up when you move the pointer to the bottom edge of the screen. This Control bar consists of the following tools:
• Previous: Displays the previous slide on the screen.
•The current slide number.
• Next: Displays the next slide on the screen.
• Leave the full-screen mode button to disable the full-screen mode.
• Slide list button to enable or disable slide Navigation bar display at the bottom of the screen:
• Pointer button to enable/disable the laser pointer imitation mode for the pointer.
• Timer panel to display the total presentation display time.
You can switch between slides by pressing the arrow keys on your keyboard, scrolling the mouse wheel, or pressing the left mouse button once (moving forward only).
You can exit the full-screen mode by pressing Esc or by clicking Close that pops up when you move the pointer to the upper edge of the screen.