To preview and print a presentation, do one of the following:
•Click the (Print) button on the Toolbar.
In the opened Page and Print Setup window, you’ll be able to preview your presentation and enter the necessary settings.
The Page and Print Setup dialog box contains the Preview panel.
To control the preview, use the following buttons:
• and : Zoom in or out the preview area.
•Fit: Set the default page zoom (100%).
Zooming does not affect the print area. The tool is intended for a detailed preview of a document content before printing.
• and : Move to the next or previous slide.
You can resize the preview window by dragging its borders.
The Page and Print Setup dialog box contains the following printing settings:
1. Printer: Select a printer from a drop-down list.
2. Printer properties: (Windows OS only). Open the printer settings window. The type and composition of the window parameters depend on the printer model selected in the field above. The settings specified in the printer settings window are automatically transferred to the corresponding fields of the Page and Print Setup window.
3. Print in Grayscale: Print the color text and images contained in the document in grayscale.
4. Copies: Set the number of copies you want to print.
5. Collated / Uncollated: Set the order in which pages are grouped during printing.
•Collated: Print all pages grouped by copies (1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3).
•Uncollated: Print pages grouped by page numbers (1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3).
6. Duplex Printing: Print on both sides of the paper.
None: Only print one side of the page.
Long-Edge Binding: Print two sides of the page and flip the paper along the long edge.
Short-Edge Binding: Print two sides of the page and flip the paper along the short edge.
Click Print to print the document or Cancel to close the window.