To open a file in preview mode, select the document in the file list and right-click View in the context menu.
In the View mode, you can work with files using the control items on the upper and lower parts of the screen:
• (Print...): Use the button to print the file. Spreadsheets in internal formats are automatically divided into pages when printing. Use the spreadsheet editor to divide the document into pages according to your preferences.
• (Download): Use this button to download the file.
•: Use these buttons to show the previous or the next document from the file list of "MyOffice Documents".
• (Open with Editor): Open the document in the relevant editor.The button is displayed only for internal documents.
• (Edit a Copy): Convert a copy of the viewed document to the internal format and open in the editor. The button is displayed only for documents in external format.
• (Close): Close the document that was opened in the View mode. To leave the View mode, click the Esc key on the keyboard.
•An information box containing the current page number and the total number of pages in the document opened for previewing. For spreadsheets, it is possible to select the sheet displayed in the preview (if the file contains several sheets).
•: Zoom in or out the document while previewing.
For audio and video files, you can view, listen to, rewind, and download the recording.
For spreadsheets, you can view the full contents of a cell, as well as the notes to cells. To view the notes, hover your mouse over the cell with a note (marked with a small green triangle in the upper right corner). For cells with formulas, the result of the calculation is displayed but not the formula itself.
The Preview tool allows you to select and copy text from the previewed text documents in external formats (e.g. .doc, .docx, .odt, .ods, .txt), spreadsheets in external formats and in internal format (.xodt). The data is copied to the clipboard without formatting.
If a file was edited by another user while previewing, a notification will be displayed to inform you that there is a new version of the preview page.